Artists & Quiltmakers
- Ami Simms and Mallery Press -- The latest from Ami Simms and more.
- Amish Country Quilts -- A great collection of quilts, wallhangings and other hand-made arts.
- Anne's Glory Box -- Visit Gloria McKinnon's wonderful world of needlecraft.
- Art Gallery Quilts -- Artist Patricia Bravo quilts - well worth a look!
- Artfabrik -- Online store with extraordinary hand-dyed fabrics and threads - also a gallery of art quilts by Laura Wasilowski.
- Artists & Teachers Page -- On the World Wide Quilting Page.
- Atkinson Designs -- Shortcut quilt patterns, books, and quilt directory.
- Barbara Olson Fiber Artist & Teacher -- Gallery of quilts, info on classes.
- BeaDazzling Quilts -- Geometric wallhanging in unusual geometric shapes. Placemats, tablerunners and more.
- Bellwether Dry Goods -- Hand quilting service with incredible work plus lots of quilts for sale!
- Jinny Beyer Studio -- Info on books, videos, teaching, fabrics, tips, block of the month.
- Bits 'n Pieces Workshop -- Teaching site with free lessons and tips on time-saving piecing techniques.
- Bryer Patch Studio -- Carol Bryer Fallert - Textile artist, quilt gallery, class info.
- Candy's Quilted Creations & More -- Quilt patterns to purchase. Original designs and lots of variations on the Lone Star.
- Cathy Miller, the Singing Quilter -- Canadian quilt designer and teacher who writes and records songs about quilting. Teaching schedule and CDs available online.
- Country Craft -- Sao Paulo, Brazil. Quilts, projects, painting - free patterns by Eliana Zerbinatti
- The Cozy Homepage -- Cozy Bendesky's art quilt gallery and info on classes.
- The Creative Curves Quilting System Home Page -- Home of the Creative Curves Quilting method and tools.
- David Walker -- Quilt gallery, info on workshops - inspiration of every kind.
- The Designer's Workshop -- Quilt artist, teacher, lecturer, designer and owner featuring 'sew and flip' foundation pieced patterns.
- Down Under Quilting -- New Prague, Minnesota. Anne Tuma, of Down Under Quilting, is an EXPERIENCED LONG ARM MACHINE QUILTER who would love to help you complete your quilting project or make a keepsake custom quilt for you.
- Ellen Anne Eddy -- Incredible artist with classes, lectures and quilts for sale.
- Esther's Quilt Blog -- Free original BOMs to download, tips for quilters, new quilting techniques shared, and participants can share their quilts made with Esther's patterns.
- ET Quilts & Gifts -- Your source for elegant fabrics, quilts, gifts and speciality items.
- Faye Labanaris -- Quilt designer, teacher, author and lecturer, specializing in floral applique.
- Fiber on a Whim -- Mother/daughter team teaching multi media fiber arts. Also, an online store to buy a wide variety of paints, kits, fibers and embellishments.
- Flower Mound Design Studio -- View quilts and clothing by Barbara Oliver Hartman.
- Fraser Smith Carved Wood Quilts -- Incredible wood carvings of quilts - look so real they are cozy!
- Gayle Pritchard Art -- Award winning fiber artist, author of Uncommon Threads and many others.
- Glory Quilts -- Catherine Timmons' quilting classes, items for sale and a quilt gallery.
- Heather's Quilting Palette -- Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Quilt shop with online shopping - beautiful original design quilts by the store owner. Classes offered in store.
- House of Quilts -- Quality handmade quilts and handbags for sale.
- In The Beginning -- Fabric designs by Sharon and Jason Yenter, where to buy and wholesale info.
- Jan P. Krentz -- Quilt teacher, designer and quilt book author.
- Jane Sassaman -- Quilt gallery, info on classes, online shopping for books, fabric, patterns and cards.
- Jeanette's Fabric To Dye For -- Hand-dyed fabric store for quilters.
- Judy Martin -- A site dedicated to empowering quilters. Free patterns, too!
- Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Site -- An awesome array of quilting and sewing information, books, patterns, notions, and free stuff for quilters and sewers.
- Latimer Quilt and Textile Center -- Textile gallery in Tillamook, Oregon - wonderful exhibits changing often.
- Little Red Hen Designs -- Unique quilt patterns.
- Long Arm Quilting -- SandraAcree is a long arm quilter, quilt teacher, quilt judge, and pattern designer living in Oklahoma. Offers custom quilting, quilts and patterns for sale.
- Lunn Fabrics, Ltd. -- Quilt and sculpture galleries of Debra Lunn and Michael Mrowka, fabric designers for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
- Lyn Brown's Quilting Blog -- Orange County, California, quilt teacher's blog to join, plus online shopping, and information on lectures and workshops.
- M & L Designs -- Patterns for bed quilts, crocheted quilts, kits, fabrics.
- Bonnie McCaffery -- View project quilts. Teaching info. Books and supplies to buy, plus free VidCasts.
- Millers Quilting -- Mittenwalde, Germany. Online shopping, plus info on incredible quilts, classes and shows.
- Ornamental Applique by Jeni Buechel -- Really incredible applique patterns.
- Patch Pieces -- Patti Anderson - quiltmaker, teacher, designer from West Virigina. Teaches pattern design using computer.
- Patchwork by Rhonda -- Templates, ebooks, patterns and quilted accessories (like checkbook covers) to buy.
- Patricia B. Campbell Jacobean Applique -- This site offers classes, shopping, lectures and retreats from Pat Campbell.
- Petal Play -- Joan Shay: quilter, teacher and author of Appli-bond technique books.
- Piece o' Cake Designs -- Delightful original designs available in quilt books and patterns, specializing in applique.
- Piecemakers Country Store -- A look at the store, craft classes, and quilt products with online shopping.
- Piecemakers-Japan -- Piecemakers home in Japan.
- Pine Meadows Designs -- Beautiful machine applique patterns for sale.
- Polly's Quilts -- New Town, North Dakota. Native American Star quilts for sale.
- Prairieland Quilts -- Cissna Park, Illinois. Block of the Month, quilt kits, Thimbleberries Club and much more!
- Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop -- Menasha, Wisconsin. Warm, wonderful original designs for quilts, punch needle and other stitchery projects. Civil War reproduction fabrics are used for most quilt kits and hand dyed wools for punch needle kits.
- Martha Pullen's Sewing Room -- Info, online store, videos, embroidery club, TV subscriptions.
- Quilt Woman -- Online store with lots of quilting patterns, books, kits and more. "Brensan Studios" garment patterns. Wholesale inquiries. Free stuff.
- Quilted Lovelies -- Custom made quilts and other "lovelies".
- Quilted with TLC -- Terry Crean offers a custom quilt making service specializing in T-shirt, necktie, jeans and hats quilts, and also a machine-quilting service. Custom quilts include bed-sized quilts, wall-hangings, baby quilts, table runners, holiday items, and pillows.
- Quilter by Design -- Debby Kratovil. Info on her books and patterns, teaching schedule. Free patterns.
- The Quilter's Cache -- Free original patterns, quilting help and tips and links.
- The Quiltery -- Embroidery supplies and patterns. Quilt pattern and embroidery clubs.
- Quilting Patterns from Helen Squire -- Well known quilt teacher, designer and author.
- QuiltsHawaii.com -- Hawaiian quilting and cross stitch information, lessons, free patterns and online shopping.
- Red Llama Studio -- One-of-a-kind delightful "modern couture" quilts made to order. Quilt gallery on web site.
- Sandra Blank Quilts -- Gallery to view and order original design quilts.
- Larraine Scouler -- Info on Back to Front Book, view project quilts.
- Serendipity Patchwork and Quilting -- Original quilt designs by Brenda Gael Smith - gallery, books and patterns, workshops, DVDs.
- Southwind Designs -- Featuring original patterns and designs by artist Annette Omelas.
- Square in a Square -- Jodi Barrows books, retreats, classes and events.
- Stitch 'Em Up -- Applique - A story in fabric. Patterns galore.
- Storyquilts -- Construct a story quilt month by month. Block of the month.
- Sue Bleiweiss -- Eclectic site for fiber arts, fabric painting. Videos, gallery, and lots of info.
- Sue Spargo - Folk Art Quilts -- Online store with fabric, threads, ribbons, trims, beads books and much more. Sue Spargo's teaching schedule
- Sunbonnet Sue -- Sunbonnet Sue's history, free patterns and old quilts.
- SW Creations Jewelry -- Innovative beaded jewelry designs for the creative at heart.
- Threads of Light -- Cynthia Taylor Clark's original design applique patterns, quilting lessons, quilt gallery. Online shopping.
- Undercover Quilts -- Seattle, Washington. Store info - quilts, fabric, gifts for sale.
- Victoriana Quilt Designs -- A large quilting resource and community - free patterns & classes!
- Judith Vierow -- Online store with prints and notecards of artist's paintings.
- Quilts by Elsie Vredenburg -- Original pieced quilt designs with the look of applique. Patterns, custom quilts made to order, workshops and lectures.
- Web Ring - Contemporary Art Quilts -- A series of websites that display contemporary quilted fiber art. Some art is for sale and some for display only. Discussion forum is also part of the ring.
- White Picket Fence Quilts -- Original quilt and embroidery patterns, online shopping.
- Wild Zipper -- Custom t-shirt quilts made to order.
- Williamson, Quilt Artist -- View project quilts.
- Joen Wolfrom -- Info on artist, author, instructor.
- Zsuxxa's House -- View quilts. Online classes.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
For Quilt Shops Only
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: June 9, 2017