D -- Back to Quilt & Site choices
- The Dairy Barn Arts Center (formerly Quilt National) -- Information about the juried exhibition "Quilt National". Entry forms to download.
- David Walker -- Quilt gallery, info on workshops - inspiration of every kind.
- Deco Clay Craft Academy -- Beautiful clay sculptures; classes available at Piecemakers, too.
- Decorating with Decoupage -- Beautiful decoupage papers from Sydney, Australia
- Denver Fabrics -- Online offering consists of a wide variety of apparel fabrics from swimsuit to bridal.
- The Designer's Workshop -- Quilt artist, teacher, lecturer, designer and owner featuring 'sew and flip' foundation pieced patterns.
- Di Van Niekerk Crafts Unlimited -- Author, needlework designer, teacher! Kits, ribbons, designs, on sale.
- Diamond Hill Dolls -- Beautiful original design cloth face and cloth over clay faced dolls by Clare Coyne. She also makes special order dolls designed to your specifications.
- Dinky Babies -- Patterns, fabrics, kits and finished Dinky dolls all available online.
- Discount Knitting and Crochet Supplies -- Shop for yarns, supplies, patterns all at a discount.
- Discount Quilting Supplies -- All quilting supplies at discounted prices.
- Disneyland Anaheim Hotels -- Disneyland Anaheim Hotels have the pleasure to welcome you fora great time in Disneyland Anaheim, California.
- Divine Spark Designs -- Handmade lampwork beads and glass by Jenny Friske-Baer - unbelievably unique beads and charms.
- DMC Floss Home Page -- Projects, tools, ideas, store search, product info.
- Doll Street Dreamers -- Online doll classes, mixed media art classes, craft classes, free doll patterns, shopping and more.
- Dollmakers Ink -- Your online connection to dollmaking, mixed media supplies and more!
- Dollmakers Journey -- Dedicated to the fine art of doll making.
- Dolls - Via Maureen -- Dolls created in the cornhusk manner of paper twist ribbon, wood, wire, various trims and accessories. Dolls may be personalized at your request.
- The Door Mouse -- View, order products. Info on store, classes, events.
- Double Nickel Quilts -- Online quilt pattern store offering patterns which all use 5" squares.
- Down Under Quilting -- New Prague, Minnesota. Anne Tuma, of Down Under Quilting, is an EXPERIENCED LONG ARM MACHINE QUILTER who would love to help you complete your quilting project or make a keepsake custom quilt for you.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: May 8, 2015