Galleries & Museums
- A Stitching Shop -- Denver, Colorado. An embroidery shop with classes, kits, threads, books and magazines and much more - also available in the online store. Check out the threads for crazy patch!
- AllPeopleQuilt.com -- American Patchwork & Quillting magazine's website with great ideas and patterns for everything related to quilting.
- Artfabrik -- Online store with extraordinary hand-dyed fabrics and threads - also a gallery of art quilts by Laura Wasilowski.
- Bad Ass Quilters Society -- An online quilters' society dedicated to encouraging quilters of all styles and levels, embracing the fact that all quilters are real quilters.
- Bead Studio -- Bead store offering beads, buttons and embellishments.
- Bec Bartell Quilts & Design -- Beautiful photos of the quilts in 2014's Best of Australia Quilts Display.
- CQMagOnline -- Online magazine for crazy quilters by crazy quilters.
- Crazy Quilting International -- A blog which is the showcase for crazy quilting work by the members of the "Crazy Quilting International" Yahoo group. Easy to join!
- Crazy Quilting on Pinterest -- Lots of free crazy patch layouts to print, plus hundreds of different types of crazy quilt projects to view.
- David Walker -- Quilt gallery, info on workshops - inspiration of every kind.
- European Quilt Association -- Individual links to all the members of the EQA, quilt gallery and events.
- Flying Phoebe Cloth Doll Club -- Great slideshows of original design cloth dolls by some of today's doll designer greats!
- Folk Art Musemum -- Info, exhibits and events.
- Fraser Smith Carved Wood Quilts -- Incredible wood carvings of quilts - look so real they are cozy!
- Gayle Pritchard Art -- Award winning fiber artist, author of Uncommon Threads and many others.
- Hawaiian Quilting with Poakalani & Co. -- A complete Hawaiian quilting site with history, patterns, gallery and available teachers.
- Heather's Quilting Palette -- Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. Quilt shop with online shopping - beautiful original design quilts by the store owner. Classes offered in store.
- In The Beginning -- Fabric designs by Sharon and Jason Yenter, where to buy and wholesale info.
- International Quilt Study Center -- View one of the largest collections of quilts.
- Jillie Swanson -- An collection of paintings by contemporary impressionistic artist, Jillie Swanson, for sale.
- La Conner Quilt and Textile Museum -- La Conner, Washington. Info on museum, shows, events and exhibits.
- Latimer Quilt and Textile Center -- Textile gallery in Tillamook, Oregon - wonderful exhibits changing often.
- Lunn Fabrics, Ltd. -- Quilt and sculpture galleries of Debra Lunn and Michael Mrowka, fabric designers for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
- Mancuso Show Management -- Info on quilt shows, festivals, gallery and much more.
- Nifty Fifty Quilters Across America -- Quilts from quilters across America who participate in 50 state quilt block swaps - charity quilt exhibits.
- Oakland Museum of California -- "Welcome to the only museum devoted to the art, history, and natural sciences of California."
- Ozquilt Network Inc -- Australia's organization for art quilters. Lists exhibitions, galleries, teachers and publishes online newsletter.
- The People's Place Quilt Museum -- Features exhibits of antique Amish quilts.
- The Quilt Works -- Albuquerque, New Mexico. Info on shop, gallery of quilts, classes and bom.
- Quilted with TLC -- Terry Crean offers a custom quilt making service specializing in T-shirt, necktie, jeans and hats quilts, and also a machine-quilting service. Custom quilts include bed-sized quilts, wall-hangings, baby quilts, table runners, holiday items, and pillows.
- Red Llama Studio -- One-of-a-kind delightful "modern couture" quilts made to order. Quilt gallery on web site.
- The Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum -- Golden, Colorado. Explore the world of quilts through changing exhibits in the galleries at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum.
- Row by Row Studio -- This web site is chock full of wonderful stories, information and photos about the shops and people participating in the "Row by Row Experience".
- San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles -- Info on events, exhibits.
- Serendipity Patchwork and Quilting -- Original quilt designs by Brenda Gael Smith - gallery, books and patterns, workshops, DVDs.
- Smithsonian Museum -- All the arts and crafts you can imagine.
- Spirit Dolls by Chris -- Blog for doll designer, author and teacher Chris Flynn with a great gallery of dolls to view.
- Threads of Light -- Cynthia Taylor Clark's original design applique patterns, quilting lessons, quilt gallery. Online shopping.
- Web Ring - Contemporary Art Quilts -- A series of websites that display contemporary quilted fiber art. Some art is for sale and some for display only. Discussion forum is also part of the ring.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
For Quilt Shops Only
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: June 9, 2017