I -- Back to Quilt & Site choices
- i-bead.com & i-stitch.com - Amy Loh Kupser -- Beading kits, patterns and books. Machine embroidery patterns and projects. Beautiful original designs which will soon be available in applique kit and pattern form. Private classes offered.
- IBM Home Page -- Info on IBM computers.
- Impress Me -- Sherrill Kahn's artwork, classes and rubber stamps.
- In The Beginning -- Fabric designs by Sharon and Jason Yenter, where to buy and wholesale info.
- In the Patch Designs -- Online store selling quilts with wools, penny rugs, pincushions & lots of other projects. They have fabric yard cuts, kits, hand-dyed wools in 5" squares, the Wooly Charms, and Chubbys, 16" squares.Ê Also an exclusive collection of hand-dyed wools packaged in "Market Bags".
- Incomparable Buttons -- A wonderful range of unique handmade, washable buttons.
- Indonesian Batiks -- Largest supplier of batik art panels online.
- Inklingo -- Linda Franz produces many downloadable shapes and patterns to print on fabric - makes piecing and applique accurate and easy! She also has great resources on her website.
- Interactive Earth -- Free downloads to help with color and designing quilts and needlework.
- International Quilt Study Center -- View one of the largest collections of quilts.
- IQ - International Quilt News -- A complimentary online magazine covering quilt news and innovations around the world.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: May 8, 2015