J -- Back to Quilt & Site choices
- J-Beads -- Offers semi precious beads and gemstone precious beads at competitive prices. Supplier, manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of gemstone beads and beaded jewelry. Wholesale inquiries welcome.
- Michael James: Quilts -- View projects, artist statement, info.
- Jan P. Krentz -- Quilt teacher, designer and quilt book author.
- Jane Sassaman -- Quilt gallery, info on classes, online shopping for books, fabric, patterns and cards.
- Janet Jones Worley -- Quilt teacher, designer and author of "Quilts for Chocolate Lovers". Online shopping.
- Jeanette's Fabric To Dye For -- Hand-dyed fabric store for quilters.
- Jeanne Rae Crafts -- Patterns, birdhouses and books to buy; Block of the Month quilt to make; gallery of quilts.
- Jenny's Sewing Studio -- Online sewing shop with classes, sewing tips and more.
- JHB International, Inc. -- Buttons, craft projects, info on tours and links
- Jillie Swanson -- An collection of paintings by contemporary impressionistic artist, Jillie Swanson, for sale.
- JKM Ribbons and Trims -- Wide variety of ribbons and trims.
- Joann Fabrics -- Projects, classes , links and more.
- Joggles - the Heart of Art -- Everything for the textile, cloth doll and mixed media artist. Online classes.
- Johanna's Needlework Stitches -- Lots and Lots of stitches for needlework.
- John C. Campbell Folk School -- Teaching time-honored crafts, music and dance.
- Judith & Kathryn Online -- Victorian silk prints, ornaments and more for your embroidery.
- Judith M -- Hat and millinery supplies - what a treat.
- Judy Martin -- A site dedicated to empowering quilters. Free patterns, too!
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: September 1, 2013