L -- Back to Quilt & Site choices
- L'ARTelier -- Cross-stitch and needlework shop.
- La Conner Quilt and Textile Museum -- La Conner, Washington. Info on museum, shows, events and exhibits.
- The Lace Fairy -- Bobbin lace supplies, information and history. Quilting info also.
- Lacis -- Berkeley, California. Great source for classic needlework supplies. Laces, trims, charms, buttons, you name it - lots of fun.
- Ladybug Hill Quilts -- Colorado Springs, Colorado. Info on shop, fabrics for sale and more.
- Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Fabric Shops -- Info on area shops.
- Latimer Quilt and Textile Center -- Textile gallery in Tillamook, Oregon - wonderful exhibits changing often.
- Laurie's Country Crafts -- Featuring a delightful selection of handmade country and primitive crafts.
- Lazy Girl Designs -- Info on patterns for totes, organizers.
- League of Northern Colorado Quilters -- A non-profit group devoted to perserving the heritage of quilting.
- Leslie Beck (formerly Fiber Mosaics) -- View, order books, patterns and home decor items.
- Linda Lum DeBono -- A design company that offers graphic, fun and whimsical quilt patterns.
- Linens-N-More -- Fredericksburg, Texas. Large inventory of quilts, throws, pillows, window treatments, cloth napkins and much more.
- Little Red Hen Designs -- Unique quilt patterns.
- Log Cabin Antique Quilts and Textiles -- Offers a selection of quality American antique quilts, tops, blocks, and other textiles for sale
- Long Arm Quilting -- SandraAcree is a long arm quilter, quilt teacher, quilt judge, and pattern designer living in Oklahoma. Offers custom quilting, quilts and patterns for sale.
- Lost Quilt Come Home Page -- A site for posting and finding lost or stolen quilts - a much needed site.
- Love Apple Quilters -- Guild info, show info, workshop schedule, and workshop descriptions, supply lists, teachers and registration.
- Loving Stitches -- Fayetteville, North Carolina. Store Info. Online shopping including lots of kits for sale.
- Loving Stitches Quilt Shop -- Stevensville, Michigan. Hundreds of 100% cotton fabrics, swap squares and meet new friends.
- Lunn Fabrics, Ltd. -- Quilt and sculpture galleries of Debra Lunn and Michael Mrowka, fabric designers for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
- Lyle's Fabrics, Crafts &Gifts -- Lots of fabrics and accessories for outdoor wear, plus a newsletter for which you can sign up.
- Lyn Brown's Quilting Blog -- Orange County, California, quilt teacher's blog to join, plus online shopping, and information on lectures and workshops.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: April 1, 2013