- A Stitch In Time -- Jacksonville, Florida. Large selection of needlework.
- A Stitching Shop -- Denver, Colorado. An embroidery shop with classes, kits, threads, books and magazines and much more - also available in the online store. Check out the threads for crazy patch!
- ABC Stitch Therapy -- Grantham, New Hampshire. Store info and online shopping with tremendous inventory of cross stitch, needlepoint and other needle arts supplies. They ship world wide.
- African Folklore embroidery -- African designs, kits, ribbon and threads, workshops available.
- Althea Needles and Threads Online -- Everything you would ever need for embroidery.
- Ami Simms and Mallery Press -- The latest from Ami Simms and more.
- Ann's Cross Stitch Patterns -- Beautiful original cross stitch designs to download for free - animals, people, flowers, ornaments and other whimsical designs.
- Anne's Glory Box -- Visit Gloria McKinnon's wonderful world of needlecraft.
- Arbee Designs Ltd -- Ruth Blanchett is a machine artist, designer, teacher, and delightful woman who teaches online classes and at shops and guilds. Online shopping.
- Artemis Exquisite Embellishments -- Exquisite ribbons, craft patterns and much more.
- Belle Armoire Magazine -- Wonderful fiber arts magazine.
- Berlin Embroidery -- Original embroidery kits - so unusual you have to see for yourself.
- Button & Needlework Boutique -- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Charming shop filled with beautiful buttons and needlework supplies.
- Cam Creations -- Silk Ribbon, Silk Embellishments, Novelty Buttons,Trims and more!
- Candamar Designs -- Beautiful needle work designs, kits and free projects.
- Carroll Creek Primitives and Gifts -- Hand crafted primitives - patterns, kits, dolls, gifts and more.
- Christine Hause -- A Brazilian embroidery teacher and shop owner from Denver, Colorado.
- Colonial Crafts -- Online shop with all manner of supplies for quilting and fancywork.
- Counted Cross Stitch, Needlework, and Stitchery Page -- Various color charts for most threads, tutorials, "calculator" for figuring size of projects and fabric needed.
- Create in Stitch -- Online store with beautiful embroidery books and magazines, plus embroidery and fabrics.
- Creations -- Kerrville, Texas. Info on shop, quilting, stitchery, rug hooking. View, order products.
- The Creative Needle -- Littleton, Colorado. An overview of the store, calendar of events, classes offered and products for sale.
- Crochet Pattern Central -- Crochet patterns, instructions, tips and what's new!
- Crystal Palace Yarns -- Yarn information, needles and loads of free patterns.
- Di Van Niekerk Crafts Unlimited -- Author, needlework designer, teacher! Kits, ribbons, designs, on sale.
- Discount Knitting and Crochet Supplies -- Shop for yarns, supplies, patterns all at a discount.
- DMC Floss Home Page -- Projects, tools, ideas, store search, product info.
- Embroidery and Needlework Links -- Projects and how-to info, links to groups, educational material.
- Flights of Fancy Boutiques -- Unique Victorian trims and treasures, great for quilt embellishing.
- Garden Fairies Trading Company -- All your smocking, heirloom sewing and silk ribbon embroidery needs met in one place.
- Get Creative! -- The online craft, sewing, quilting and needlework resource for creative people.
- Great Bear Canada -- Contemporary cross-stitch and needlework patterns.
- Hand Dyed Fibers -- Hand dyed silk floss, ribbon, thread, and more.
- Hard to Find Needlework Books -- Search for books.
- Helen Eriksson Creative Embroidery -- Wonderful artist, teacher and author from Australia.
- Helen Gibb.com -- Helen Gibb's ribbonwork supplies for sale, projects, classes and inspiration.
- Home Sewing Association -- Lots of info on sewing projects, sources and classes.
- i-bead.com & i-stitch.com - Amy Loh Kupser -- Beading kits, patterns and books. Machine embroidery patterns and projects. Beautiful original designs which will soon be available in applique kit and pattern form. Private classes offered.
- Jenny's Sewing Studio -- Online sewing shop with classes, sewing tips and more.
- Johanna's Needlework Stitches -- Lots and Lots of stitches for needlework.
- Judith & Kathryn Online -- Victorian silk prints, ornaments and more for your embroidery.
- Kimono Source -- Kimono, Obi, Haori and more for sale - perfect for crazy quilting.
- Knot Just Knitting with Prudence Mapstone -- Visit artist Prudence Mapstone and discover "freeform"!
- L'ARTelier -- Cross-stitch and needlework shop.
- Lacis -- Berkeley, California. Great source for classic needlework supplies. Laces, trims, charms, buttons, you name it - lots of fun.
- Latimer Quilt and Textile Center -- Textile gallery in Tillamook, Oregon - wonderful exhibits changing often.
- Linen and Threads -- Katoomba, NSW, Australia.. Specializes in antique and reproduction needlework and offers the latest designs and supplies from Australia and overseas.
- Magic Embroidery -- Incredible hand embroidery kits, school, shopping.
- Mary Jane Collection -- Pontybodkin, Near Mold, Flintshire, UK. One of the oldest needlecraft shops in North Wales. Wide variety of kits and charts designed and manufactured on the premises.
- MonsterPatterns.com -- Huge selection of discontinued and current quilting, embroidery, beading, knitting/crodheting,clothing and other craft patterns.
- My Embroideries -- Thousands of embroidery and quilting designs to purchase, including thread velvet and candlewicking - along with how-tos, help and inspiration.
- Nadelspiel/ Gesticktes & Genhahtes -- Berlin quilter with gallery of quilts and embroidery.
- The Natural Dye Studio -- Yarns dyed the natural way... with flowers, fruits, roots and wood chips.
- Needle in a Haystack -- Alameda, California. Needlework store info and online shopping. Extensive selection of fabric and threads, patterns, variety of needlework tools.
- Needlecraft Distributors Limited -- Palmerston North, New Zealand. Embroidery & patchwork supplies, classes.
- Needlecraft University -- Really wonderful online needlecraft classes - some even free!
- The Needlework Pages -- Information source for finding shops, events and supplies in the areas of quilting, knitting, cross stitch, sewing, embroidery, rug hooking, beading, spinning and weaving.
- Nostalgic NeedleART -- Mini tutorials on a variety of needlework topics and free crazy quilt block patterns.
- Picture This Plus -- Online store with wonderful needlework designs and hand dyed cross stitch cloth.
- Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop -- Menasha, Wisconsin. Warm, wonderful original designs for quilts, punch needle and other stitchery projects. Civil War reproduction fabrics are used for most quilt kits and hand dyed wools for punch needle kits.
- Purple Kitty -- Information site with tons of free cross stitch, crochet, knitting, quilting and plastic canvas patterns.
- Quilt Design -- Offering original quilt patterns from Norway as well as a collection of patterns for sale.
- The Quiltery -- Embroidery supplies and patterns. Quilt pattern and embroidery clubs.
- QuiltsHawaii.com -- Hawaiian quilting and cross stitch information, lessons, free patterns and online shopping.
- Renaissance Ribbons -- Beautiful collection of ribbons from sources internationally. Exclusive woven jacquard and wholesale ribbons and trims supplier.
- RibbonSmyth -- Vintage beads and images, ribbons, kits, patterns, dyers' supplies, for sale. Fabric and trim clubs. Free tutorials and hints on embellishing.
- Robin's Nest Designs -- Over 40,000 needlework supplies - threads, beads, fabrics, books and more
- Roseworks Embroidery Designs -- South African artist Colleen Coy's original embroidery kits for sale. Gallery of embroidery projects.
- Ruth's Stitchery -- Colorado Springs, Colorado. Over 7,000 bolts of fabric to choose from and an average of 250 quilts, and 100 needlework designs on desplay at all times.
- Sew Exciting -- Over 150 needlework stitches, instructions and kits.
- Silk Ribbon Embroidery FAQ -- Questions and answers on silk ribbon needlework.
- Stitch Dictionary at Needlecrafters.com -- Phenomenal dictionary of embroidery stitches with bare bones picture instructions for many of the stitches when you click on the stitch name.
- Stitch Diva -- Easy to follow fashionable knit and crochet patterns.
- Stitch n' Time -- Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Your western and wildlife fabric shop plus needlework kits.
- Stitch School -- Embroidery stitches instruction site with nice big, clear pictures for each step of the stich.
- The Stitchery -- Online stitchery store with a huge inventory of products from cross stitch and crewel work to beadwork, latch hook, pailnt-by-number, gifts and more.
- Stitches From the Heart -- San Antonio, Texas. Counted cross stitch and needlework designs and supplies.
- Sweet Pea (machine embroidery designs) -- Specializes in patterns for "in the hoop" machine embroidery - sells designs for fsl earrings, bags and purses, machine cross stitch, stuffed toys and dolls, Christmas, baby goods, bibs, redwork and quilting. Also has freebies!
- The Teacher's Pet -- Home of quilt patterns for fabric packs and simple stitch patterns designated for all skill levels.
- Thistle Needleworks -- Glastonbury, Connecticut. Full-service needlework shop that specializes in counted thread embroidery, canvas (needlepoint) embroidery, and crewel embroidery. Classes, events and helpful information online.
- Thread Heaven -- Info on Thread Heaven a conditoner for all your threads.
- Threads & More -- Brisbane, Australia. A must stop for knitting and needlework enthusiasts!
- Treenway Silks -- Designers of silk ribbon, yarn and threads as well as other silk fibers. Phenonmenal custom, hand-dyed colors.
- True North Yarn Co (formerly Knit and Quilt) -- Barrie, Ontario, Canada. Store with the finest yarns in central Ontario, needles, hooks patterns. Online shopping also.
- Vintage Vogue -- View, order products (new patterns), ribbon. Info on teaching.
- White Picket Fence Quilts -- Original quilt and embroidery patterns, online shopping.
- With My Needle -- Very inspiring embroidery, cross-stitch patterns, kits and free stuff.
- Wonderful Stitches -- View, order books. View gallery. Resources.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
For Quilt Shops Only
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: May 8, 2015