P -- Back to Quilt & Site choices
- P & B Textiles -- Check out the latest in fabrics, free pattern, and links.
- Palouse Patchers Quilt Guild -- Moscow, Idaho. Info on guild, events.
- Paper Panache -- Paper piecing patterns -subscription available - links and gallery -FUN
- Paradise Quilts -- Sandy, Oregon. In business for over 15 years, providing quality quilting fabrics, patterns, books and notions. They also offer classes and machine quilting.
- Pat Speth Quilting Page -- Author of "Nickle Quilts" book, teacher and lecturer. Online store with books, patterns, kits, fabrics - also free patterns.
- Patch Pieces -- Patti Anderson - quiltmaker, teacher, designer from West Virigina. Teaches pattern design using computer.
- Patches Indooroopilly -- Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia. Australian quilt shop, Bernina products, classes, fabrics, bom and free stuff!
- Patchwork by Rhonda -- Templates, ebooks, patterns and quilted accessories (like checkbook covers) to buy.
- Patchwork Plus Quilt Shop -- Wood River, Illinois. Quilt shop info, 1800's reproduction fabrics, quilt kits and quilt patterns.
- Patchwork Products -- Rydalmere, NSW, Australia. Specializes in supplying top quality patchwork and craft fabric at heavily discounted prices. Also kits and wool batting.
- Patchworks -- Sayville, New York. Store info, online shopping, schedule of classes offered.
- Patchworks Studio -- Pattern designer and teacher Daphne Greig's online store and info on lectures and workshops.
- Patricia B. Campbell Jacobean Applique -- This site offers classes, shopping, lectures and retreats from Pat Campbell.
- Patti Medaris Culea -- Patterns, classes and dolls by Patti Culea.
- The People's Place Quilt Museum -- Features exhibits of antique Amish quilts.
- Perfect Timing Sewing Machine Company -- Vernon, New Jersey. Janome machine sales and repair, quilting and project classes. Formerly doing business as Pieceful Choices Quilt Shop.
- Petal Play -- Joan Shay: quilter, teacher and author of Appli-bond technique books.
- PickleDish -- Home of the Kansas City Star quilts, books and shared memories.
- Picture This Plus -- Online store with wonderful needlework designs and hand dyed cross stitch cloth.
- Piece o' Cake Designs -- Delightful original designs available in quilt books and patterns, specializing in applique.
- Pieceful Quilting -- Calverton, New York. Store info, online shopping for everything quilting, Bernina dealer. Store location moved after Hurricane Sandy.
- Piecemakers Country Store -- A look at the store, craft classes, and quilt products with online shopping.
- Piecemakers-Japan -- Piecemakers home in Japan.
- Pieces to Treasure -- Macmasters Beach, NSW, Australia. Shop info and online shopping, class schedule, weekend getaways.
- Pilgrims UK -- Fine chocolates, west country fudge and corporate gifts.
- The Pincushion Boutique -- Home of the Sweet Treat Program! Info on store and online shopping.
- Pine Meadows Designs -- Beautiful machine applique patterns for sale.
- Pine Needle Quilt Shop -- Lake Oswego, Oregon. Quilt shop, quilt kits, books and more.
- Pinwheels -- Croton-on-Hudson, New York. Info on shop, products and events, plus online shopping.
- Planet Patchwork -- Be in the know about all the new things happening in the quilting world.
- Plickity Plunk Press -- Specialty Books, and teaches the art of bookbinding, kits available.
- Polly's Quilts -- New Town, North Dakota. Native American Star quilts for sale.
- Polymer Cafe Magazine -- The art & craft of polymer clay.
- Polymer Clay Central -- Everything you need and should know about Polymer Clay.
- Polymer Clay Polyzine -- Online Polymer clay magazine with techniques, help and info.
- Prairie Girls' Quilt Shop -- Prineville, Oregon. Online store with lots of beautiful fabrics - specializing in Western prints.
- Prairie Point Quilts -- Shawnee, Kansas. Info on shop, classes and events.
- Prairieland Quilts -- Cissna Park, Illinois. Block of the Month, quilt kits, Thimbleberries Club and much more!
- Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop -- Menasha, Wisconsin. Warm, wonderful original designs for quilts, punch needle and other stitchery projects. Civil War reproduction fabrics are used for most quilt kits and hand dyed wools for punch needle kits.
- Professional Association of Appraisers-Quilted Textiles -- Appraisers certified by the American Quilter's Society and other recognized professional appraiser organizations in the U.S. or Canada. Find an appraiser, plus lots of information.
- Project Linus -- Security blankets for seriously ill children.
- Martha Pullen's Sewing Room -- Info, online store, videos, embroidery club, TV subscriptions.
- Pumpkin Patch Quilts -- Lee, Massachusetts. A quilt store offering fabrics, quilts, books, notions, classes, Horn cabinets and Bernina and Janome Sewing machines.
- Purple Kitty -- Information site with tons of free cross stitch, crochet, knitting, quilting and plastic canvas patterns.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: May 8, 2015