Publishers & Publications
- About Quilting -- Resources, online lessons, patterns, quilt galleries to view and articles for quilters.
- America's Quilting History -- Take a guided stroll through quilting history.
- American Quilt Society -- Books, magazines, programs, info and more.
- American Quilt Study Group -- Members dedicated to preserving the story of quiltmaking.
- Animas Quilts -- Quilt patterns from Jackie Robinson & Friends
- Belle Armoire Magazine -- Wonderful fiber arts magazine.
- C&T Publishing and Fox Hill Workshop -- Books, store & guild list, gallery, teacher info.
- CD Designs -- Freezer paper applique, piecing, patchwork.
- Complete Craft (formerly Quilters Companion) -- Home of Australia's beautiful quilt, craft and country magazines.
- CQMagOnline -- Online magazine for crazy quilters by crazy quilters.
- Create in Stitch -- Online store with beautiful embroidery books and magazines, plus embroidery and fabrics.
- Ellen Anne Eddy -- Incredible artist with classes, lectures and quilts for sale.
- The Florida Quilt Network -- A newletter published in order to spread the news about anything and everything good in the world of Florida Quilting and Quilters.
- Halstead & Meadows Publishing -- Info on quilt books.
- Hard to Find Needlework Books -- Search for books.
- IQ - International Quilt News -- A complimentary online magazine covering quilt news and innovations around the world.
- Leslie Beck (formerly Fiber Mosaics) -- View, order books, patterns and home decor items.
- Martingale and Company -- Publisher specializing in books and patterns on quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, and crafts. Ebooks and epatterns, free patterns and more on web site.
- Patchworks Studio -- Pattern designer and teacher Daphne Greig's online store and info on lectures and workshops.
- Petal Play -- Joan Shay: quilter, teacher and author of Appli-bond technique books.
- Piecemakers Country Store -- A look at the store, craft classes, and quilt products with online shopping.
- Piecemakers-Japan -- Piecemakers home in Japan.
- Plickity Plunk Press -- Specialty Books, and teaches the art of bookbinding, kits available.
- Polymer Cafe Magazine -- The art & craft of polymer clay.
- Quilt in a Day -- View, order products. Info on stores, TV programs.
- Quilt with Marci Baker -- Instructional videos and online store for quilters and those who want to learn to quilt.
- The Quilter Magazine -- This magazine published by AQS will inspire your quilting interests!
- Quilters' Travel Companion -- Largest single authority on quilt shops, shows and guilds in North America, updated continuously.
- Quilters Village -- Info on quilt magazines, message board, basic lessons and more.
- Quilting from the Heartland -- Order Sharlene Jorgenson's books, templates and DVDs.
- Quiltware -- Clothing and quilt patterns plus quilting and sewing embellishments.
- Larraine Scouler -- Info on Back to Front Book, view project quilts.
- Sew City -- Sewing magazines and books for sale, links and forums too.
- Somerset Studio Magazine -- Paper, stamps, projects, ideas and inspiration.
- Square in a Square -- Jodi Barrows books, retreats, classes and events.
- Threads Magazine -- "Crazy Patch by Machine" article on Threads Magazine site.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
For Quilt Shops Only
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: May 8, 2015