S -- Back to Quilt & Site choices
- Saf-T-Pockets -- Patterns for travel clothing.
- Sagebrush Crafts -- An online retail store specializing in homemade soap, natural skin care,candles and gifts. Located in the high desert of eastern Oregon.
- San Diego Chapter American Needlepoint Guild -- Info on guild activities.
- San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles -- Info on events, exhibits.
- Sandra Blank Quilts -- Gallery to view and order original design quilts.
- Saskatoon Quilters Guild -- A guild in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Save On Crafts -- Beautiful home decor items, practical household items and craft supplies at discount prices.
- Sawyer Brook Distinctive Fabrics and Buttons -- Linens, wools, cottons fashion buttons and fabrics.
- Larraine Scouler -- Info on Back to Front Book, view project quilts.
- Seams Like Home -- Original design patterns by Joan Jones. Online store.
- Serendipity Patchwork and Quilting -- Original quilt designs by Brenda Gael Smith - gallery, books and patterns, workshops, DVDs.
- Seven Sisters Gifts and Quilts -- This online store has gifts, accessories, quilt books, patterns, kits, fat quarters and more!
- Sew A Quilt -- Free Quilt Patterns and basic quilting lessons for beginners. (Very helpful!)
- Sew City -- Sewing magazines and books for sale, links and forums too.
- Sew Exciting -- Over 150 needlework stitches, instructions and kits.
- Sew Thankful -- A distributor and retailer of Superior Threads; also sewing patterns, fabrics and sewing supplies, all at discounted prices.
- Sew We Quilt -- Quilting blog by Madame Samm with lots of great ideas, recommendations, and networking possibilities with other quilters. Madame says,"A blog hop blog that keeps people sewing and educated on the GREATEST, LATEST and BEST."
- Sewing Life Tips -- Helpful tips on anything sewing...gadgets, organizing, patterns, etc.
- The Sewing Studio -- Martinsville, Virginia. Info on shop classes, hours, fabrics, free downloads and BOM's!
- Sewtique -- Groton, Connecticut. Specializes in vintage and contemporary textile restoration - also wedding ensemble preservation and expert tailoring.
- Sharilyn Miller ~ Wire Art Jewelry -- Teacher & designer with jewelry to sell or teach.
- SheBeads -- Sheilah Cleary's bead kits and supplies.
- The Shibori Dragon -- Online shop specializing in Sashiko patterns, samplers, thread, notions, fabrics, kits and books.
- Ship Wreck Beads -- Very large and well organized selection of beads.
- Shopify - Sell quilts online -- If you create quilts and would like to sell them online, Shopify ecommerce solution makes the process very easy for quiltmakers to set up an online store.
- Silk Ribbon Embroidery FAQ -- Questions and answers on silk ribbon needlework.
- Silver Charms, Inc -- Sterling silver jewelry, charms, beads, stamping suppliesSilver Charms Inc. is your online retailer for sterling silverjewelry, charms, beads, stamping supplies and much more.
- The Silver Thimble -- Ketchikan, Alaska. Store infomation including products, quilting tips, contacts and links.
- Silver Thimble Quilt and Gift Shoppe -- Green Bay, Wisconsin. Store information including BOM, kits available, classes, clubs and events.
- Skytex Enterprises, Inc. -- Wholesale and discount fabrics. Will custom print - minimum quantities required.
- Sleeping Bear Crafts -- Shopping site for quilters with pattern designs and DVDs (with subtitles for hearing impaired) by Janet Cooper, plus fabric, notions and more.
- Judy Smith's Home Page -- Links for quilting and jewelry sites.
- Smithsonian Museum -- All the arts and crafts you can imagine.
- Snip & Stitch -- Nanaimo, Vancouver Island. Quilt shop with events, patterns, books, machines and much more.
- Snow Farm -- The New England craft program for all ages.
- Soft Expressions -- Computer quilting made easy by Sharla Hicks, plus extensive online store.
- Somerset Studio Magazine -- Paper, stamps, projects, ideas and inspiration.
- South Africa Quilters Guild -- Founded in 1989 has info on events, gallery, outreach.
- Southern California Council of Quilt Guilds -- Info on and for California Quilt Guilds.
- Southern Highland Craft Guild -- Info on guild - activities, history and resources.
- Southwind Designs -- Featuring original patterns and designs by artist Annette Omelas.
- Spiral T Designs -- Original quilt designs by Teresa Hodgson, plus her teaching information.
- Spirit Dolls by Chris -- Blog for doll designer, author and teacher Chris Flynn with a great gallery of dolls to view.
- Spray and Fix -- 505 Quilt basting spray and other products.
- Spring Creek NeedleArt -- A catalog of original quilt patterns.
- Square in a Square -- Jodi Barrows books, retreats, classes and events.
- The Stencil Company -- Online stencil store.
- Stepping Stones Quilts -- St. Simons Island, Georgia. Info on shop. Pictures of store activities.
- Stitch Dictionary at Needlecrafters.com -- Phenomenal dictionary of embroidery stitches with bare bones picture instructions for many of the stitches when you click on the stitch name.
- Stitch Diva -- Easy to follow fashionable knit and crochet patterns.
- Stitch 'Em Up -- Applique - A story in fabric. Patterns galore.
- Stitch n' Time -- Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Your western and wildlife fabric shop plus needlework kits.
- Stitch School -- Embroidery stitches instruction site with nice big, clear pictures for each step of the stich.
- Stitch-N-Frame -- Vicksburg, Mississippi. A full-line quilt shop with over 8,000 bolts of fabric.
- The Stitchery -- Online stitchery store with a huge inventory of products from cross stitch and crewel work to beadwork, latch hook, pailnt-by-number, gifts and more.
- Stitches From the Heart -- San Antonio, Texas. Counted cross stitch and needlework designs and supplies.
- Stitchin' Heaven -- A quilter's paradise - store located in Quitman, Texas, lots of shopping.
- The Stitchin' Post -- Sisters, Oregon. Shop info, online store including a home and garden department, free patterns, events.
- The Stitching Post -- Washington, Indiana. Extensive variety of fabrics, books, pattern, and notions.
- The Stitching Post -- Katoomba, NSW, Australia. Shopping cart with BOMs, fabric, patterns, books, threads, beads, buttons and more. Store hours posted.
- Storyquilts -- Construct a story quilt month by month. Block of the month.
- Studio Kat Designs -- Every kind of bag, purse, pouch you can imagine - patterns or finished.
- Submit Express -- Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission.
- Sue Bleiweiss -- Eclectic site for fiber arts, fabric painting. Videos, gallery, and lots of info.
- Sue Spargo - Folk Art Quilts -- Online store with fabric, threads, ribbons, trims, beads books and much more. Sue Spargo's teaching schedule
- Sunbonnet Sue -- Sunbonnet Sue's history, free patterns and old quilts.
- Sunshine Carousel Quilt Shop -- Online store dedicated to selling finished quilts, bags, tree skirts and lots of quilt related items.
- Sunshine Quilters of San Diego -- Workshops, opportunity quilts and community outreach programs, plus a list of San Diego area quilt shops and guilds.
- Suzanne's Quilt Shop -- Moultrie, Georgia. Quilt shop with info on classes, tips, specials, online shopping.
- SW Creations Jewelry -- Innovative beaded jewelry designs for the creative at heart.
- Sweet Arts of Orange County Cake Club -- Non-profit cake decorating club in Orange County, California. Membership includes professional bakers, instructors, hobbyists and enthusiasts. All skill levels welcome.
- Sweet Pea (machine embroidery designs) -- Specializes in patterns for "in the hoop" machine embroidery - sells designs for fsl earrings, bags and purses, machine cross stitch, stuffed toys and dolls, Christmas, baby goods, bibs, redwork and quilting. Also has freebies!
- Sylvia's Quilt Depot -- Wasilla, Alaska. Info on shop, classes, patterns, fabrics and kits for sale.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: May 8, 2015