T -- Back to Quilt & Site choices
- The Teacher's Pet -- Home of quilt patterns for fabric packs and simple stitch patterns designated for all skill levels.
- Teddy Bears & Pals -- HIstory of the teddy bear, links to teddy bear sites worldwide, shopping and more.
- Teddy-Bears.org -- World wide database of teddy bear artists.
- the-sampler.com -- Online store with great fabrics, quilts for sale, kits and Kafe Fassett books.
- Thimble and Thread Quilt Guild -- Greater St. Louis, Missouri, quilt guild.
- Thimble Pleasures -- Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Over 10,000 bolts of fabric, quilts for sale, quilt classes, notions, books and patterns.
- Thimblelady -- The ultimate thimble and quilting technique. Online store with kits, notions, sewing accessories, DVDs.
- Thimbles by TJ Lane -- Custom made thimbles for REAL quilters. Online store with beautiful sewing accessories.
- Thistle Needleworks -- Glastonbury, Connecticut. Full-service needlework shop that specializes in counted thread embroidery, canvas (needlepoint) embroidery, and crewel embroidery. Classes, events and helpful information online.
- Thread Heaven -- Info on Thread Heaven a conditoner for all your threads.
- Threads Magazine -- "Crazy Patch by Machine" article on Threads Magazine site.
- Threads & More -- Brisbane, Australia. A must stop for knitting and needlework enthusiasts!
- Threads of Light -- Cynthia Taylor Clark's original design applique patterns, quilting lessons, quilt gallery. Online shopping.
- Tink's Cotton Club -- "A place where quilters can find quilt shops and other quilt-related items online without surfing for days."
- Treenway Silks -- Designers of silk ribbon, yarn and threads as well as other silk fibers. Phenonmenal custom, hand-dyed colors.
- True North Yarn Co (formerly Knit and Quilt) -- Barrie, Ontario, Canada. Store with the finest yarns in central Ontario, needles, hooks patterns. Online shopping also.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: May 8, 2015