B -- Back to Quilt & Site choices
- Bad Ass Quilters Society -- An online quilters' society dedicated to encouraging quilters of all styles and levels, embracing the fact that all quilters are real quilters.
- Barb Spencer -- Dolls, patterns, and supplies for sale.
- Barbara Olson Fiber Artist & Teacher -- Gallery of quilts, info on classes.
- Barbara Willis Designs -- The site to see Barbara's unique cloth doll designs, patterns and supplies for making the dolls, and teaching dates and locations.
- Baycreek Quilting Products -- Lots of acrylic quilt templates for rotary cutting, plus notions, books and more.
- Bazaar del Mundo -- Fabrics and finery store located in Old Town San Diego, CA.
- Bead Creative with Nancy Eha -- For the love of beadwork, beads, beaded art quilts!
- Bead 'n Shop -- Purchase unique glass beads from this online bead store.
- Bead on Beads -- Dallas, Texas. Gigantic collections of beads, such as precious and semi precious gemstones, agate, jasper, sand stone, onyx, opal, pearl, abalone, varascite, beads, crystal, pendant and beading supplies.
- Bead Studio -- Bead store offering beads, buttons and embellishments.
- BeaDazzling Quilts -- Geometric wallhanging in unusual geometric shapes. Placemats, tablerunners and more.
- Beading Daily - where life meets beading -- News, free patterns and stuff to buy, new techniques, contacts, events for the world of beading
- Bear Paw Quilting Co. -- Info on shop, discount name brand fabrics on sale online.
- BeautifulQuiltFabric -- Comprehensive online fabric shop with a great "design page" feature. Looking for that perfect piece of yardage to start or finish your quilt? She ships internationally.
- Bec Bartell Quilts & Design -- Beautiful photos of the quilts in 2014's Best of Australia Quilts Display.
- Bedroom Furniture Spot -- An informative article giving an overview of quilting - what it is, its history, the tools used and more. The remainder of the web site is stunning bedroom furniture, mattresses and bedding. (Thank you, quilting camp kids in Colorado for telling us about this site!)
- Belle Armoire Magazine -- Wonderful fiber arts magazine.
- Bellwether Dry Goods -- Hand quilting service with incredible work plus lots of quilts for sale!
- Benartex Fabrics -- See fabrics and previews.
- Berlin Embroidery -- Original embroidery kits - so unusual you have to see for yourself.
- Bernina of America -- Product info, project library, online newsletter.
- Bernina World of Sewing -- Raleigh, North Carolina. Great combination quilt/fabric store and Bernina store. Classes, online shopping, kits and more.
- Besheer Art Tile -- Ceramic art tiles with American quilt designs.
- The Best Kept Secret -- 100% cotton fabric at a very reasonable price.
- Betty Pillsbury -- Textile Artist, crazy patch and embellishing instructor.
- Jinny Beyer Studio -- Info on books, videos, teaching, fabrics, tips, block of the month.
- Big Horn Quilts -- Greybull, Wyoming. Info about the shop, plus online shopping for fabric, books, patterns and notions. Specializes in secret pal gifts. Top quality fabrics at very low prices.
- Big Sky Quilts -- Creative quilts and wallhangings. Also offering classes.
- Biggest Little Craft Mall -- Vendors, product search, forums, bookstore.
- Bits 'n Pieces Workshop -- Teaching site with free lessons and tips on time-saving piecing techniques.
- The Black Giraffe -- A beading site and online store with beading patterns for quilt blocks, including a Baltimore Album Quilt!
- Block Central -- Large directory of free quilt patterns with over 3, 000 listings.
- Block Party Studios, Inc. -- A unique source for hand printed quilting fabric, patterns, kits and gifts for quilters.
- Bloomers 4U -- Custom Made To Order Bloomers, and Pajamas.
- Blue Heron Dolls -- Deanna Hogan doll gallery, dolls and patterns for sale.
- Bluebird Gardens -- Handmade quilts, collectibles (and cats!) and free stuff.
- Bluebonnet Village Craft Network -- Free projects, craft and doll class info and shopping.
- Bolts in the Bathtub -- Lancaster, California. A Bernina sewing center and quilt shop with classes and also an online store.
- Bountiful Baby Denise Kunz-Pratt -- Supplies, kits and instructions by well-known doll artist Denise Kunz-Pratt.
- The Bramble Patch -- Specialist patchwork shop in the centre of England.
- Bryer Patch Studio -- Carol Bryer Fallert - Textile artist, quilt gallery, class info.
- Busy Bee Quilter's Guild -- Snohomish, Washington, quilt guild website with info about meetings, charities, activities - also, a gallery.
- The Button Emporium -- A collection of unique buttons, ribbons and kits.
- Button & Needlework Boutique -- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Charming shop filled with beautiful buttons and needlework supplies.
- buttonlovers.com -- A division of the Blumenthal Lansing Company where you can shop for buttons, find button projects to make, find button events, and blog. Wholesale available also.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
Copyright 1997 Piecemakers - - - Last Update: June 9, 2017