Artists/Designers, Teachers, Classes and Seminars
- Academy of Quilting (formerly Quilt University) -- Online quilt classes by your favorite authors/teachers.
- Anne Hesse -- Classes in doll making and beading by Anne Hesse.
- Anne's Glory Box -- Visit Gloria McKinnon's wonderful world of needlecraft on her Facebook page.
- Arbee Designs Ltd -- Ruth Blanchett is a delightful machine artist, designer and teacher who teaches online classes, and at shops and guilds. Online shopping.
- Artfabrik -- Online store with extraordinary hand-dyed fabrics and threads - also a gallery of art quilts by designer/teacher Laura Wasilowski.
- Barbara Olson Fiber Artist & Teacher -- Gallery of quilts, info on classes.
- Barbara Willis Designs -- The site to see Barbara's unique cloth doll designs, patterns and supplies for making the dolls, and teaching dates and locations.
- BeaDazzling Quilts -- Geometric wallhangings in unusual geometric shapes designed by fiber artist, Rebecca Speakes. Placemats, tablerunners and more. Custom orders and commissioned works.
- Bead Creative with Nancy Eha -- For the love of beadwork, beads, beaded art quilts!
- Bonnie McCaffery -- Quilt vidcasts to enjoy.
- Brenda Gael Smith -- Australian quilter, teacher, quilt exhibit curator.
- Bryer Patch Studio -- Website for textile artist Carol Bryer Fallert, with a quilt gallery and class info.
- Cathy Miller, the Singing Quilter -- Canadian quilt designer and teacher who writes and records songs about quilting. Teaching schedule and CDs available online.
- Children's Art Institute -- Art "camp" for kids grades k-6 - wonderful opportunity!
- Christine Hause -- A Brazilian embroidery teacher and shop owner from Denver, Colorado.
- Cloth Doll Connection -- Online doll classes, info on designers, links and more.
- The Cozy Homepage -- Cozy Bendesky's art quilt gallery and info on classes.
- Craftsy.com -- Great site with online classes, crafting supplies and patterns. Free patterns, also!
- Crafty College -- Online doll and craft classes.
- Creative Curves -- Home of the Creative Curves Quilting method, tools and classes.
- Critter Pattern Works -- Online shopping for hand appliqued critter quilt patterns using wool and needle felting techniques. How-to videos and classes offered.
- Cynthia Howe Miniatures -- Miniature dolls, hats, kits and online classes.
- Daphne Greig -- Canadian contemporary quilt designer and teacher. Order patterns, take online classes.
- Deco Clay Craft Academy -- Gallery of beautiful clay sculptures, locations for products and classes offered, products to buy online.
- Designer's Workshop, The -- Quilt artist, teacher, lecturer, designer and owner, Eileen Bahring Sullivan, featuring 'sew and flip' foundation pieced patterns.
- Di Van Niekerk Crafts Unlimited -- Author, needlework designer, teacher. Kits, ribbons and embroidery panels for sale.
- Doll Street Dreamers -- Online doll classes, mixed media art classes, craft classes, free doll patterns, shopping and more.
- Fabric-Chicks -- Home of elinor peace bailey dolls. Extensive online store, elinor's class schedule, long arm quilting services and more.
- Fabric Link -- View consumer library, fabric university.
- Faye Labanaris -- Quilt designer, teacher, author and lecturer, specializing in floral applique — also, online shopping on website.
- Fiber on a Whim, LLC -- Mother/daughter team who offer great hand-dyed fabrics for quilts and garments as well as kits, thread, ribbon, patterns and more for online purchase.
- Generations Quilt Patterns -- Quilting instructions and online help for the beginning quilter.
- Glory Quilts -- Cathe Swanson Timmons' quilting classes, The Glory Quilts book series, quilts and patterns for sale, and a quilt gallery.
- Hawaiian Quilting with Poakalani & Co. -- A complete Hawaiian quilting site with history, patterns, gallery and available teachers.
- Heather Trimlett -- Lampwork glass beads, beading tools, tutorials.
- Helen Eriksson Creative Embroidery -- Wonderful artist, teacher and author from Australia.
- Helen Gibb -- Helen Gibb's ribbonwork, projects, classes and inspiration.
- i-bead.com & i-stitch.com - Amy Loh Kupser -- Beading kits, patterns and books. Machine embroidery patterns and projects. Beautiful original designs which will soon be available in applique kit and pattern form. Private classes offered.
- Inklingo -- Linda Franz produces many downloadable shapes and patterns to print on fabric, plus how-to videos; makes piecing and applique accurate and easy! She also has great resources on her website.
- Jan P. Krentz -- Quilt teacher, designer and quilt book author.
- Jane Sassaman -- Quilt gallery, info on classes, online shopping for books, fabric, patterns and cards.
- Jinny Beyer Studio -- Info on books, videos, teaching, fabrics, tips, block of the month.
- Joen Wolfrom -- Info on artist, author and instructor, plus quilt gallery.
- John C. Campbell Folk School -- Teaching time-honored crafts, music and dance.
- Judy Martin -- A site dedicated to empowering quilters. Books, tools, finished quilts and more to buy!
- Kathy Davis, Polymer Clay Artist -- Art and dolls created by Piecemakers' teacher, Kathy Davis.
- Kaye Wood's Quilting and Sewing Site -- An awesome array of quilting and sewing information, books, patterns, notions, and free stuff for quilters and sewers.
- Kimberly Einmo: Author, Designer, Instructor -- Free downloads, schedule of classes, Janome how-to videos, online shopping for Kimberly's products plus fabrics for making her quilt designs, and a blog.
- Knot Just Knitting -- Visit artist/teacher Prudence Mapstone and discover "freeform"!
- Lyn Brown's Quilting Blog -- Orange County, California, quilt teacher's blog to join, plus online shopping, and information on lectures and workshops.
- Magic Embroidery -- Incredible hand embroidery kits, teaching video, shopping.
- Magic Threads -- Cloth dolls and Patterns by Julie McCullough.
- Main House at Creations, The -- Kerrville, Texas. A beautiful retreat center which accommodates up to 24 people. Come to scheduled retreats or plan your own with friends.
- Marshfield School of Weaving -- Marshfield, Vermont. Our nation's foremost school for textile techniques as practiced in 18th century Britain and early America. Workshops from basics to advanced in dyeing, spinning and weaving - scholarships available.
- Needlecraft University -- Free needlecraft classes and newsletter archives.
- Nostalgic NeedleART -- Mini tutorials on a variety of needlework topics and free crazy quilt block patterns.
- Pat Speth Quilting Page -- Author of "Nickle Quilts" book, teacher and lecturer. Online store with books, patterns, kits, fabrics - also free patterns.
- Patch Pieces -- Patti Anderson is a quiltmaker, teacher, designer from West Virigina who teaches pattern design using computer.
- Patti Medaris Culea -- Patterns, books, videos, classes and dolls by Patti Culea.
- Piece O' Cake Designs -- Delightful original designs specializing in applique, by Becky Goldsmith. Online shopping for quilt books and patterns, teaching videos and classes offered.
- Piecemakers Country Store -- A look at the store, craft classes, and quilt products with online shopping.
- Plickity Plunk Press -- Specialty books, and teaches the art of bookbinding, kits available.
- Quilt & Surface Design Symposium -- Info on comprehensive art quilt conference held yearly.
- Quilt Basket -- Online only full service quilt store with a wide variety of merchandise, plus online classes. They carry Piecemakers Fine Sewing Needles.
- Quilt with Marci Baker -- Instructional videos, online store and gallery.
- Quilter by Design -- Info on Debby Kratovil's books and patterns, teaching schedule.
- QuiltingHub -- Phenomenal site for quilters to find locations of shops, shops and museums on a travel route, which shops carry the products you want, guild information, information on teachers and speakers and much, much more!
- Quilts by Elsie -- Elsie Vredenburg, quilt designer, teacher, pattern maker, is probably best known for her pictorial pieced quilts. See beautiful quilts and order patterns on her website.
- Rootie Studio -- Leslie O'Leary's cloth dollmaking studio, info on products and classes.
- Snow Farm -- The New England craft program for all ages.
- Southwind Designs -- Online shopping featuring original patterns and designs by artist Annette Ornelas. Also, info on workshops, cruises.
- Spiral T Designs -- Original quilt designs by Teresa Hodgson, plus her teaching information.
- Square in a Square -- Online shopping for Jodi Barrows products, fabric, books and patterns, notions. Free webinars with Jodi Barrows.
- Sue Bleiweiss -- Galleries of Sue Bleiweiss' quilts and photography. Info on her workshops, free videos and sign up for her newsletter.
- Sue Spargo Folk-Art Quilts -- Uniontown, Ohio. Brick and mortar store and online shopping with fabric, threads, hand-dyed wool and velvet, kits, unique notions, books and much more. Sue Spargo's teaching schedule listed.
- Zsuxxa's House -- View quilts. Online classes.
Back to Quilt & Site Choices
Words of Life
Events & Classes
Community Post Office
For Quilt Shops Only
Copyright 2022 (1997) Piecemakers - - - Last Update: June 24, 2022